[What we aim at]
Our company name, “MISHO,” originates from the principle underlying the foundation of the company, which is to “get right fruit”. “Right fruit” means to MISHO that we provide customers with products that please them to help them prosper and grow. We firmly believe that this is the only way in which we can grow ourselves.
With this belief, we run the company, following the basic policy below. This policy is the core of our business activities and all the business operations must be carried out based on this policy. .
1) We put the highest priority on providing safe and reassuring products.
2) We realize customer expectations with our unique technology, superb quality, and highly efficient management.
3) We sincerely take customer voices and make the best of them to further improve the company.
4) We establish fare and reliable relationships with customers, suppliers, and employees and comply with applicable laws and regulations, acting as a responsible citizen.
5) We repeatedly learn, follow, and utilize the ISO quality management system, updating the system according to changes to get ready for tomorrow.
6) We regard our employees’ initiative as the motive of improvement, and we create a working environment where it is accepted.
acquisition of ISO9001：2015
On January 10, 2017, MISHO Co., Ltd. obtained an ISO quality management system (ISO9001:2015) certificate. Based on this system, the entire staff will make even greater efforts as one to provide customers with products that please them to help them prosper and grow.
|Company name||MISHO Co., Ltd|
|Address||■Head office plant
〒123-0851 6-9-6, Umeda Adachi-ku, Tokyo
Main switchboard: 03-3887-2900, Fax:03-3887-0029
|Founded in||March, 1980|
|Representative president||Emiko Sekiguchi|
|Number of employees||About 50 (as of April 2017)|
|Mar. 1980||Founded MISHO Co. Ltd at 5-4-4, Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Sold healthy and appliances and cosmetics.
|Feb. 1986||Relocated to 3-1-5 Higashi-Nippori, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo for business expansion. Received permission for cosmetic manufacturing business.|
|Jul. 1990||Relocated to 2-13-8, Umeda, Adachi-ku, Tokyo for business expansion.|
|Oct. 1991||Started cosmetic importing and marketing business.|
|Jan. 1992||Started quasi drug manufacturing business.|
|Feb. 1995||Built a head office/plant at 6-9-6, Umeda, Adachi-ku, Tokyo to relocate there.|
|Apr. 2004||Obtained a license to manufacture and market cosmetics and quasi drugs.|